I Like to Be a Curvey Girl: Jennifer Love Hewitt Not Skinny


34 year old Love Hewitt talk about her figure and health said she is not confident ever about her own skin she talked at launching of June issue of Women's Running. More over Jennifer Love said she is feeling better than last, feel stronger and healthier.

The client list star said she was inspired to up running by her mother and "The first time I did a big run was the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Los Angeles. Hewitt said she has learned to embrace her curves over the years. more over talk “I do find that as a curvy girl, as I guess I’ve sort of been deemed, I don’t think you want to run your curves off, because then you’re just not yourself.

Its all bout the work and tricks she shared in the Women's Running Magazine

Copyright @ 2013 E STYLE .